Printing on simple A4 size sheet is quite different from printing on an envelope. People can face various issues in loading and printing on an envelope especially from Canon MX922 printer. But after reading this guide we are hoping that you will be able to resolve your envelop related queries easily, however, you always can take help from technician on Canon Printer Phone Number. But before we begin, you must take care of the following things about your Envelope:
- You can load up to 10 envelopes of US #10 or European DL size on lower tray.
- When you select any of the above in printer settings then your printer automatically turn the text in correct position to be printed.
- It is possible to print on the envelope directly from printer’s operation panel or through a connected digital camera.
- Don’t use envelopes with an embossed or treated surface, double flap or envelopes with gummed flaps which are already moistened or adhesive.
To load and print on envelop follow these instructions:
- Flatten all the edges and corners of your envelope and make sure it is not curled from anywhere.
- Then take out the lower paper tray and then slide the paper guides (A) and (B) to open.
- Now place the envelop stack in the center of the paper tray with print side facing down.
- Align the front paper guide with the paper stack and slide the side paper guide to align it with the sides of the stack.
- Insert the lower paper tray back into the machine.
- Open the paper output tray and then select the size and type of loaded envelopes in the printer settings.
- Then click Print.
If you get stuck with any issue in printing on envelopes, you can contact us on Canon Printer Contact Number UK @ 0808-169-1989 (Toll-Free) for guidance.